To Be Dedicated.
To Be Balanced.
It's How Our Mission Works
Here you can live the best of both worlds. You’ll work with state-of-the-art technology, but recognize that your passion for high quality care is at our core. Mission Health has been recognized 7 years in a row as a Top 100 Heart Hospital, 2 years in a row as a Most Wired Hospital and is proud to be named by Truven Health Analytics as one of the Top 15 health systems in the U.S. for 2 years in a row.
Mission Health is looking for caring professionals who focus on high-quality and family-centered care to join our team.We invite you to take a closer look at how we are making a difference in the lives of families throughout western North Carolina and beyond.
Use this website to search for your new career now.
Family Medicine Tallulah
Location: Robbinsville, NC
Tallulah Health Center - Family Medicine Physician
Tallulah Health Center - has provided family-centered care for more than 30 years in Graham County, NC - is seeking a family medicine physician to join our team of three doctors, one physician assistant and two nurse practitioners. This thriving practice is located in a lovely rural setting that offers patient-centered care, including sports medicine, lab, X-ray (including mammography), bone density screening, an in-house pharmaceutical dispensary, the only Emergency Care Center in the area and a physical therapy satellite office.
The practice is located in beautiful Western North Carolina, nestled in the Nantahala River and Lake Fontana area, where you can be a part of a rural community that appreciates its physicians' involvement in their lives.
- Board-certified or board-eligible family medicine or internal medicine physician
- Willingness to actively engage and participate as a member of a very busy practice
- Ability to provide regional health education and participate in performance improvement activities
- Knowledge and/or interest in a combination of holistic and meta-physical medicine is highly preferred
- Submission of CV and two reference letters
- Up to $10K in relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation
- Salary guarantee with production incentive bonus
- Potential for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
- Employment with Mission Medical Associates, the physician group practice of Mission Health System with more than 135 physicians in 25+ specialties
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Liability insurance
- CME allowance
- Volume of approximately 15-25 patients a day (wRVU productivity model)
- Able to provide a diverse level of care for patients through its many auxiliary services
- A large patient population that you can coordinate care for with other area providers
- A caring and supportive environment for patients and practitioners
- Able to have a healthy work-life balance based upon your lifestyle's needs
- Part of Mission Health System, the state's sixth-largest health system, with a caring team of more than 6,000 employees serving patients over 11,000 square miles
For More Information:
Stephanie Green, MBA
About Family\General Practice Jobs